‘Mega Moves To Music – Adult sessions
These sessions are run by trained instructors and aim to encourage exercise and movement to music. They are fun, noisy sessions and we can differentiate the instruction for each person taking part.
Our aim is to offer regular sessions to reduce isolation for adults who live in the community with their family or in supported living, where their needs are understood. We provide a safe and inclusive environment where parents and carers attend with their family member or the person they look after.
The sessions involve a warm-up, Mega Moves To Music exercise, a cool down and we finish with karaoke and dancing. We have lots of fun and work out at the same time!
This is a new activity for us, and we would love to involve as many people as possible. Primarily OJ’s provides for people who have autism, associated disorders and learning difficulties, but if you feel the person you are supporting, who has a different disability, would like to try our sessions please get in touch and give us a try.
At the moment we run our sessions at Grimsargh Village Hall, PR2 5JS on a Wednesday 13:00-14:30.
Take a look at our available sessions in our calendar below and our instructions to make sure you get exactly what you need.
- Select the date of the event you would like to attend.
- Click on the event you will be attending.
- Enter the bookers name (for your receipt), bookers, parents, carers go free.
- Enter the names of the adults with additional needs you are booking for in the ‘Service Users Names’ box.
- Enter your booker email and phone number.
- Select the number of tickets to match the number of adults with additional needs you have entered in the ‘Service User Names’ box. You do not need to purchase tickets for parents/carers.
- You will then be asked to confirm and choose your method of payment.
- Once completed your booking information will be emailed to you.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
There are no upcoming events