Mid-week Holiday Family Club
We run our Mid-week Holiday Family Club at a setting in Longridge, Lancashire. We aim to offer friendly and understanding sessions to give you peace of mind that your child’s needs are understood. OJ’s staff run the sessions and children are always the responsibility of parents and carers, so we ask that you supervise your children at all times please.
We set up the sessions in the same way as the Family Saturday Club and the times are the same. We run on selected days during the school holidays, usually Tuesday and Thursday, but this may change from time to time.
Please check the calendar for dates and we look forward to welcoming you to OJ’s.
Take a look at our available sessions in our calendar below and our instructions to make sure you get exactly what you need.
- Click on the event you will be attending.
- Enter the bookers name (for your receipt), bookers, parents or carers go free.
- Enter the names of the children/young adults you are booking for and who will be attending, in the ‘Service User Names’ box.
- Enter your booker email and phone number.
- Select the number of tickets to match the number of children/young adults you have entered in the ‘Service User Names’ box. Please include siblings/cousins, etc. You do not need to purchase tickets for parents/carers.
- You will then be asked to confirm and choose your method of payment.
- Once completed your booking information will be emailed to you.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
There are no upcoming events