Saturday Family Club
We run our Saturday Family Club at a setting in Longridge, Lancashire. We aim to offer friendly and understanding sessions to give you peace of mind that your child’s needs are understood. OJ’s staff run the sessions and children are always the responsibility of parents and carers, so we ask that you please supervise your children at all times.
We set up indoor activities and have lots of safe, outdoor spaces for you to explore. You can arrive at a time that suits you and stay as long as you like. Our sessions run from 11:00-15:30 and the whole family is welcome, including siblings. Carers are also very welcome to visit with the child they are looking after.
We have a range of areas offering different activities and available places are limited, so those attending have a positive experience and the whole session isn’t too busy. We hire one single storey building for indoor play, and the whole of the outdoor areas for our exclusive use. During your visit you are free to come and go between the indoor and outdoor areas as you please.
We run a small tuck shop….hot and cold drinks, chocolate, toast, crumpets, etc….and you are welcome to bring your own snacks or packed lunch if you’d like. We understand that our children and young people can have particular needs regarding food. We are very understanding of the difficulties our children can have and you are welcome to come and have a look around.
The sessions run every Saturday, you can book below via the calendar on the bookings page which shows all the dates and available places. If you would like further details please get in touch using the contact information on the home page.
You will see a few images below of activities we offer and there is more to see on our social media….FB OJ’s Care and IG ojs_care.
When you drive into the entrance you will see an intercom on the right-hand side, press it and we will open the gates for you. We use the first building on the left and there will be signs to guide you. As previously mentioned we have an online booking in system which you can access via the ‘Book Now’ links of all events. If you click on the ‘Sessions’ link you will see a drop down menu of events to choose from.
We look forward to welcoming you to OJ’s.
Take a look at our available sessions in our calendar below and our instructions to make sure you get exactly what you need.
- Select the date of the event you would like to attend.
- Click on the event you will be attending.
- Enter the bookers name (for your receipt), bookers, parents or carers go free.
- Enter the names of the children/young adults you are booking for and who will be attending, in the ‘Service User Names’ box.
- Enter your booker email and phone number.
- Select the number of tickets to match the number of children/young people you have entered in the ‘Service User Names’ box. Please include siblings, cousins, etc. You do not need to purchase tickets for parents/carers.
- You will then be asked to confirm and choose your method of payment.
- Once completed your booking information will be emailed to you.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- June03Saturday11:00 am → 3:30 pmHillside Specialist School & College, Ribchester Rd, Longridge, Preston PR3 3XB, UKSaturday Family Club£4.0010left
- June10Saturday11:00 am → 3:30 pmHillside Specialist School & College, Ribchester Rd, Longridge, Preston PR3 3XB, UKSaturday Family Club£4.0026left
- June17Saturday11:00 am → 3:30 pmHillside Specialist School & College, Ribchester Rd, Longridge, Preston PR3 3XB, UKSaturday Family Club£4.0026left
- June24Saturday11:00 am → 3:30 pmHillside Specialist School & College, Ribchester Rd, Longridge, Preston PR3 3XB, UKSaturday Family Club£4.0026left